Cleaning Sex Toys | A simple guide to general hygiene
- Always thoroughly clean your sex toys after use with warm soapy water
- Avoid water getting into the casing
- Dry your toys properly, also leave to air dry
- Wipe your toys with an anti viral, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial wipes
- Use only water-based lubricants with silicone toys
- Think about slipping a condom over the toy when using
- Remove batteries when not in use
Never use on multiple orifices without good hygiene practices. For example, anal to vaginal, use a new condom for each orifice and wash thoroughly between uses or use a fresh different sextoy. Use a fresh different sextoy for each person.
Make sure the lubricant used is compatible with both toy and condom read more on lubricants here.
If your toy is Cyberskin follow the manufactures care instructions.
Always read the manufacturers information.
This is general information only.
Cleaning Sex Toy Items